Welcome To Our Blog!

We are a team of brothers dedicated to the art of cinematography. We strive to capture your event as it unfolds as well as adding our own artistic touch to create a true cinematic experience. We're based in the Washington DC area with flexibility to wherever your event takes us. We hope you enjoy our Blog!

Friday, August 30, 2013

FEATURED: A Southern Wedding by Villatoro Productions!


 Villatoro Productions
We are happy to have one of our cinematic wedding previews featured on Southern Weddings Magazine's Blog

From the bride herself..

It is hard to put down in words how amazing and special our day was. For this one day, we had so many of our loved ones together in one room to celebrate our relationship and commitment. For a year and a half, with the help of our parents, especially my mother, we brainstormed, planned, and scoured through magazines and Pinterest for ideas to shape our vineyard wedding into the perfect day for us. My favorite detail was our menus. My mother had a family friend paint pictures of different scenes from our venue and then had prints made of the different images that were then used as the background for our wedding dinner menu. My favorite memories, besides seeing my husband at the end of the aisle, were my father’s toast during the reception and the reading by my father-in-law during the ceremony. My husband and I wholeheartedly agree that our day was perfect for us. It was the first day of what we hope and believe will be a long a fulfilling marriage!
TAKE A LOOK!


Tim & Meghan Wedding Trailer from Villatoro Productions on Villatoro Productions Cinematography.